Miljenko and Nethanja and their 3 kids Amy, Mornoah, and Ruben are originally from Croatia. They have followed the calling of the Holy Spirit to move their family to Amsterdam where they use sports as an avenue to build intentional relationships and provide income for their family. Miljenko is a highly-skilled professional soccer coach connected with the Roda23, a soccer club connected to Hollands premier first division pro team. Miljenko currently runs weekly soccer skills programs for kids ages 7-11 years old in the Roda23 club.
Nethanja is a professional personal trainer, athlete, and nutritionist. She is passionate about intentionally utilizing her God-given talents to train and educate people on how to take care of their bodies, eat healthy, and live life for Jesus. She and Miljenko both use their abilities to create opportunities to build relationships with the purpose of sharing the love of Jesus.
- Miljenko and Nathanja are asking for your commitment to regularly pray for the growth and
awareness of their programs and to gain increased participation by locals families and local church
- Against spiritual warfare against their ministry, the lives of the families they are engaging, their
children and their marriage.
- Local churches would be open to partnering with Miljenko and OWSA sports platform.
- If you are a skilled college-aged soccer player (male or female), join us on a team trip to Amsterdam
to assist training session along side of Miljenko and the Roda23 club
- There is a high Brazilian refugee population living in Amsterdam. Assist Miljenko in running a soccer
skills week for the refugee kids and local churches.
- Financially support Miljenko and his ministry through the DONATE page on the OWSA website.
Select Netherlands as your designation.
- Soccer equipment: $500 one-time
- Assistant coach: $1250/month
- Advertising and Marketing for skills and coaching sessions: $225/month
- Office costs $85/month
- Annually support requirements - $35,000/year
One World Sports Association is a 510(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are 100% tax deductible.